call/text for free consultation



HomeBlogMass Transit AccidentsA Chicago man is killed in interstate hit-and-run

A Chicago man is killed in interstate hit-and-run

If you are a victim of a hit and run accident where you are injured, you still have options that can lead to a recovery for your personal injuries. Every Insurance Company that writes business in the State of Illinois is required to also provide you with uninsured motorist coverage. This coverage covers any person on the policy as well as any family member residing in the house. You can put an uninsured motorist claim in with your insurance company. They will pay your damages and then go after the uninsured motorist to recover their money. At The Horwitz Law Group, we concentrate our practice in uninsured motorist claims. Please call us at 312-641-9200 or visit us atwww.thehorwitzlawgroup.com. Uninsured motorist coverage even covers you when you are a pedestrian hit by a car who leaves the scene of the accident.




Case Results


for a young lady who was run over by a private waste hauling company while crossing the street.


for a client injured in a 2005 Metra train derailment case.


for a client whose family was killed by a street sweeper that ran a red light.


for a premises liability accident resulting in below the knee amputation.


for a woman who was hit by a car while crossing the street.


for a client who was injured on the CTA red line train.


for a client who had lawyers at another law firm trying to settle the accident case for only $60,000.


for a client who was crushed between two cars nearly severing off her leg.


for a client whose son was accidentally run over by her husband as he backed out of their driveway.

Tell Us About Your Case

To arrange a free initial consultation with an experienced Illinois injury lawyer complete the e-mail form below.