Why Choose Us?
There are many Chicago personal injury attorneys who would like to help you with your personal injury, medical malpractice or workers’ compensation claim. Following are 10 reasons we believe you should choose The Horwitz Law Group as your legal representative:
- We treat you like family. We care about our clients and we treat them like members of our family. You will never be just another case file to us.
- We listen to you, answer your questions and explain your legal situation. Understanding the legal process can help ease some of your anxiety. We take the time to listen to your concerns, answer your questions in plain English, and describe the steps in the legal process and what we will do to achieve our goal.
- We are responsive. We try to return all calls by the end of each business day so you can get immediate answers. If you call after hours, we have a 24-hour answering service, so you will always be able to speak directly with someone about your case.
- We are trial lawyers. We will go to trial on any case we accept. Our founder, attorney Mark Horwitz, has personally tried more than 60 cases to verdict. Knowing this, the insurance company’s lawyers are more likely to offer a reasonable out-of-court settlement to avoid courtroom litigation.
- We accept challenging cases. For example, in 2009, Mr. Horwitz obtained $1.3 million for a client who had a below-the-knee amputation after being locked in a captured courtyard. No other law firms were interested in this case. The insurance company swore it would never pay a penny on the case. Just before trial, the insurance company changed its tune and paid $1.3 million in order to avoid going to trial.
- We get results. We are proud of our record of success. We have obtained millions of dollars in financial compensation for clients in complex personal injury claims. We will never settle a case for less than the client deserves and will take any case to trial.
- We are experienced and respected. The Horwitz Law Group has been practicing in the Chicago area for nearly two decades, and has developed a substantial reputation among peers and legal adversaries throughout Illinois for their attorneys’ aggressive stance and comprehensive legal knowledge.
- Our legal team. Every member of our team is dedicated to providing you with friendly, efficient and responsive service. We all understand the personal, medical and legal challenges you are facing and we will do everything we can to help you through the process of obtaining compensation for your damages.
- There is no risk to you. You will pay no upfront costs and no attorney fees at all unless we win compensation in your case.
- We come to you. If you are unable to meet us at our office, we will meet you at a time and place that is convenient for you.
To arrange a free consultation about your case, please contact The Horwitz Law Group by e-mail or call 312-641-9200.