Should I hire a Personal Injury Lawyer or not?
If you’re injured in a car accident due to another driver’s negligence, there is no guarantee your medical bills will be covered by that driver’s car insurance company; or, if you are paid, that you will be justly compensated.
Insurance companies and their legal teams are well versed on how to minimize settlements claims in bodily injury cases, putting you at a decided disadvantage if you attempt to challenge them on your own.
When to Hire a Personal Injury Attorney….
You should strongly consider hiring a personal injury lawyer if:
- You sustained serious injuries with possible long-term repercussions.
- The other involved driver was uninsured or underinsured.
- You and the other driver are in dispute over who was at fault.
- You are feeling pressured by the claims adjuster to agree to a quick settlement. Fast usually takes precedent over fair, often leading to rash decisions compounded by complicated insurance-speak in the settlement agreement.
- You don’t feel you’re being fully compensated for your current and future medical costs resulting from your car accident injury.
- You feel your state’s statutes of limitation laws may come into effect before you can challenge the settlement claim on your own.
If you are unsure about whether you even have a claim, or can receive compensation for your injuries, the Lawyers at the Horwitz Law firm Can help.
The Horwitz Law Group has a history of winning key Chicago Car Accident Cases as well as serious personal injury cases.
If you have been injured because someone else was careless or negligent, you may have a right to receive financial compensation for the damages you have suffered. Obtaining fair compensation for damages is not an easy process. You need a dedicated Chicago personal injury lawyer to fight for your rights. The lawyers of The Horwitz Law Group will stand up and fight for you
Contact The Horwitz Law Group
After a serious injury, an accident or the death of a loved one, you need strategic counsel and aggressive legal advocacy to protect your rights. At The Horwitz Law Group, our attorneys offer experienced advocacy focused on maximum compensation for our clients.
To arrange a free initial consultation with an experienced Illinois injury lawyer from The Horwitz Law Group :
Chicago, IL 60603 | USA
Remember, if we don’t win your case, our services are absolutely free!